Maximus Daniel Charles, age 1, a.k.a. "Max" "DBJ"
Birthday: November 13, 2006
The most recent addition to the cast of characters is Max. If I started this blog two weeks ago, I'd have said he's a sweet, shy baby. Definitely Mama's boy and probably not deserving of the nickname "DBJ" (Danger Boy Junior). Sure he'd learned to walk early, sure he'd learned to climb on the table, and push a chair to the counter to get what he wanted, yes, he was able to leap the baby gate in a single bound but he wasn't showing the tendancy of being a wild and crazy boy. He was my little clinger. The baby who loved to be held and didn't really want to adventure off on his own that much.
You'll notice I said "IF" I had started this blog two weeks ago. Something happened last week. My baby learned the word "NO!" He's started using it incessantly. He doesn't want any help with any thing. And that baby gate? Don't even think about putting it up.
Learned to walk two days before turning 10 months old
Climbing on the table at 13 months old
going down the slide 15 months old

No comments:
Post a Comment