Derek & I had intended to spend last weekend painting the family room. But the kids were getting on each other's nerves so we decided it would be best for me to take them to do something while Derek painted. Kate invited us to join them at the Macomb Twp Waterpark and spend the night. It worked out great. The kids each had a friend to play with and Derek got lots of painting done!
It was one of those good times I just want to memorialize. Of course since it was so long ago I don't really remember what funny things my kids said but here are some pictures to make up for that.
Malachi & Nate loved the lazy river & whirlpool.
Max & Myles loved the little slide & fountains. In fact, by the end of the night both Max & Myles would come down the slide, walk or "swim" around to the ladder and go up again on their own! I don't have pictures of that to share because Kate was in the water right next to them supervising and if the shoe was on the other foot I wouldn't want someone to post a picture of me in my swimsuit on their public blog!
Kaylee & Meaghan had lots of fun on the Big Slide.

1 comment:
Looks like a blast!
Post a Comment