Saturday, October 4, 2008

Brotherly Love

We were on our way home from Flint this afternoon and stopped at a rest area so Max could go potty. (He did!) Guess which kid almost got left behind. . . .


() Nate (the obvious choice)
() Kaylee ( the almost 13 year old)
() Max (the little one)



Derek, Nate & Max went into the rest room to use the bathroom. I was on the phone and Kaylee was reading. Nate came back out- reported that Max had actually used the potty (#2 again!). I was finished with my phone call so I decided to run in to the bathroom also- leaving Kaylee & Nate in the car. Derek & I finished at about the same time so he, Max and I came back out to the car, got Max buckled in and started to back out when Nate said "Hey- Kaylee is not in here, ya know!!"

Kaylee had run into to use the restroom shortly after I did, but I didn't see her in the rest room. Turns out her brother loves her after all.

2 comments:

beckyjomama said...

Poor Kaylee - I woulda missed her if youlda left her behind. I am quite fond of that girl:)

Thanks Nate!

PS - GO MAX!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

anytime i need a good laugh or just need to smile, all i have to do is read your blog! i love it :)

you have the best sense of humor!