Wednesday, February 11, 2009

At least he's honest

A few minutes ago I put Max in time out for not being nice. After the 3 minutes, I went in and asked "are you ready to be nice now?

Max answered "No. I not be nice. Go Away."

Not really what I was looking for but at least he was honest. I told him that he could come out of his room when he was ready to be nice and a few minutes later he came out and is doing much better now.

3 comments:

beckyjomama said...

Wow! Impressive :)

Anonymous said...

That's hilarious! Honesty is a great thing...especially when it comes from the mouths of little ones.

Anonymous said...

Ha! Julia does the same thing (albeit with not quite the advanced vocab as Max). "Are you going to stop taking your sister's toys/say you're sorry/be nice now?" "NO!" "Alrighty then... see you when you are." Hey, it saves us from putting them back in time out, right?