Friday, June 19, 2009

compliments

I know I've been MIA lately. Dance recital time is always a little crazy. Recitals are finished and we have a couple weeks until summer dance starts. I'll have a dance post with pictures up soon. (There are some photos on facebook already).

In the meantime here is a fun conversation with Max today to tide you over.

Me, explaining to Max why I don't want to go swimming: "Max, I don't feel good."

Max: "You don't look good."

Me: "Oh, Max!"

Max: "Well, you're old."

4 comments:

beckyjomama said...

And then there was a loud, resounding smack? Yikes!

Kelli said...

No, just stunned silence from me while I tried to imagine how he came up with that at 2. Laughter from Kaylee.

Aron and Erica said...

NO WAY!!! That is hilarious! The things you can get away with saying when you're 2 and adorable!!

Anonymous said...

that is too funny...kids are so honest (thankfully their definition of "old" is much different than ours!)