Max seems a little confused about the garbage man's job. We needed to take the washing machine out to the curb today. Max, typically asked why, and I said because its broken. Max said that's o.k. the garbage man will bring us a new one!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
That little guy is so cute...I wish it were that easy....Hmmm, maybe next week I'll put my purse out on the curb and hope the garbage men drop off a new designer one! Or...Darcy has been wanting a nice new flatscreen! We could try dumping our "vintage" tv for an upgrade?!
1 comment:
That little guy is so cute...I wish it were that easy....Hmmm, maybe next week I'll put my purse out on the curb and hope the garbage men drop off a new designer one! Or...Darcy has been wanting a nice new flatscreen! We could try dumping our "vintage" tv for an upgrade?!
Post a Comment