Nate did o.k. in his other events but not well enough to get ribbons in those. He didn't swim poorly, but he would have needed personal best times to get ribbons and it just wasn't his day for those. I think he peaked at the big meet last month but that's o.k. It was a great season. I hope he'll keep swimming.
Monday, February 22, 2010
2010 State Swim Championships
Nate's last meet of the season was yesterday. It was the YMCA 8 & Under State Championships. Nate was on 2 relay teams. The Medley Relay finished 4th place out of 15 teams and the freestyle relay finished 4th out of 8 teams. Both teams got their best times ever. Nate was so excited to get his first trophies.





Nate did o.k. in his other events but not well enough to get ribbons in those. He didn't swim poorly, but he would have needed personal best times to get ribbons and it just wasn't his day for those. I think he peaked at the big meet last month but that's o.k. It was a great season. I hope he'll keep swimming.
Nate did o.k. in his other events but not well enough to get ribbons in those. He didn't swim poorly, but he would have needed personal best times to get ribbons and it just wasn't his day for those. I think he peaked at the big meet last month but that's o.k. It was a great season. I hope he'll keep swimming.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment