Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad I'm not the only Disney outfit lover! Tell your Max, "Way to go!!" I have one child left in a floaty and long for the day I can be one of those moms lounging and chatting by the side of the pool. I haven't relaxed near water in 15+ years, so I don't know how I would handle it.
2 comments:
no floaties or life jacket! taking after his big bro...way to go little swimmer!
Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad I'm not the only Disney outfit lover! Tell your Max, "Way to go!!" I have one child left in a floaty and long for the day I can be one of those moms lounging and chatting by the side of the pool. I haven't relaxed near water in 15+ years, so I don't know how I would handle it.
Post a Comment