Thursday, August 26, 2010

Bargains!

Photobucket

I'm on a Bargain Hunting High! I just bought 20 items for $9.12! So each item cost about 45 cents. Most of the items were part of Meijer's 10 for 10 (Get the 11th Free) Promo. Plus I used coupons that I printed off the internet.

Here's what I got:

10 boxes of Ronzoni pasta (Smart Taste, Heathy Harvest & Garden Delight)
2 boxes of Frosted Mini-Wheats cereal,
2 Betty Crocker Warm Delights (They were $1 and Meijer doubled my 50 cent coupon),
2 Chex Snack Mix, (They were $1 and Meijer doubled my 50 cent coupon),
1 box instant oatmeal,
1 box snack crackers,
2 Bottles of Pepsi Max ($1.00 each and used BOGO coupon)

Plus the register spit out a coupon for $4 off my next $75 order. I'll use that when I'm really stocking up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is incredible! wow! do you want to be my personal shopper?