Please sign up for swagbucks using my referral link. You can use Swagbucks to search for anything. You earn swagbucks randomly during searches. I notice I usually win after 3-5 searchs in a row. I usually search twice a day once in the morning and once in the afternoon or evening. I usually get some swagbucks within 5-10 minutes of searching. Once I have 450 swagbucks I trade it in for a $5 amazon gift card (they offer other kinds of gift cards too but the amazon one is the best value). Then as soon as I get the amazon gift card I load it onto my amazon account. I'm currently building up my account to buy a cute prom dress. When you sign up for swagbucks using this link you we both earn swagbucks.
Saturday, February 19, 2011
"Searching for a Prom Dress"
This message is from Kaylee:
Please sign up for swagbucks using my referral link. You can use Swagbucks to search for anything. You earn swagbucks randomly during searches. I notice I usually win after 3-5 searchs in a row. I usually search twice a day once in the morning and once in the afternoon or evening. I usually get some swagbucks within 5-10 minutes of searching. Once I have 450 swagbucks I trade it in for a $5 amazon gift card (they offer other kinds of gift cards too but the amazon one is the best value). Then as soon as I get the amazon gift card I load it onto my amazon account. I'm currently building up my account to buy a cute prom dress. When you sign up for swagbucks using this link you we both earn swagbucks.
Please sign up for swagbucks using my referral link. You can use Swagbucks to search for anything. You earn swagbucks randomly during searches. I notice I usually win after 3-5 searchs in a row. I usually search twice a day once in the morning and once in the afternoon or evening. I usually get some swagbucks within 5-10 minutes of searching. Once I have 450 swagbucks I trade it in for a $5 amazon gift card (they offer other kinds of gift cards too but the amazon one is the best value). Then as soon as I get the amazon gift card I load it onto my amazon account. I'm currently building up my account to buy a cute prom dress. When you sign up for swagbucks using this link you we both earn swagbucks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment