So it's been kind of fun for me that everyday for a week, Max has asked me if its Green day yet. I'm not sure where he heard the concept, but he's been somewhat obsessed about wearing green. In fact, he's worn green several days just for practice.
This morning when he woke up I asked him: "Do you know what today is?" And with a big grin he responded: "I already knowed! IT'S GREEN DAY!!!"
So Happy Green Day everyone, whether you are irish or not.
*Yes, my maiden name really was Kelli Green. What can I say, it was the 70's. Ironically, we aren't actually irish- that I know of.

1 comment:
LOVE that your name was Kelli Green - too fun!
We had a VERY hard time finding green to wear - my one passable green shirt is in the laundry so I am wearing one of Steve's that has holes in it. So very sad. And I AM Irish!
Post a Comment