I'm not a big fan of heights myself and my heart usually skips a beat or two when I am called to observe his feats. But his adventurous tendancies do keep me in constant prayer so I guess its all good! He sure does keep his guardian angels busy.
Monday, June 13, 2011
On the Top of the World
Danger Boy has rediscovered his love for climbing. Lately, if there is a tree or pole nearby he feels the need to climb as high as possible, perch near the top and give a triumphant shout.

I'm not a big fan of heights myself and my heart usually skips a beat or two when I am called to observe his feats. But his adventurous tendancies do keep me in constant prayer so I guess its all good! He sure does keep his guardian angels busy.
I'm not a big fan of heights myself and my heart usually skips a beat or two when I am called to observe his feats. But his adventurous tendancies do keep me in constant prayer so I guess its all good! He sure does keep his guardian angels busy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh my goodness! My heart is skipping a beat for you Kelli! I like your take on it though (you're cute!)
Post a Comment