Thursday, June 26, 2008

Uh oh! Spoke too soon.

Nate fell out of bed tonight. Scared the beejeebers out of himself, me, Kaylee & Daddy. (Max slept through it). He scraped his back up quite a bit on the way down and he'll probably have a decent size bruise tomorrow. (Maybe I'll take a picture) But he isn't really seriously hurt.

We put his mattress back on the floor- although he's in my bed right now. Mom feels better about having him on the ground. But I think Nate will be anxious to get back on top soon. Maybe Daddy can shorten the loft so it isn't quite so far to fall.

My heart is still pounding.

2 comments:

beckyjomama said...

My heart is pounding for you!!!

Sarah said...

Poor baby! I think I would have been scared, too. Could you put one of those long, tube-like, pg pillows on the outside edge to keep him from rolling off?