Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween Highlights

We had a busy Halloween weekend. Here are some highlights.

Thursday Afternoon- Halloween Party at the Homeschool co-op. Mommy got to pick the costumes for this event so I picked the Chronicles of Narina. Unfortunately this is the best group picture of the three of them. Individually they are fairly photogenic but together- not so much so.
Photobucket

Max didn't really like the party. I helped out in his classrom and he threw an absolute fit any time I tried to help another child. He also decided he hated the knight costume and it had to come off. Needless to say I didn't get a good picture of him.
Photobucket

But then they served cupcakes and the world got a whole lot better.
Photobucket

On Friday, Kaylee had a sleep over and went Trick or Treating with a bunch of friends. She dressed as a "spy girl" complete with trench coat and brief case. The rest of us went to a Halloween Party at another friend's house. The boys were happy to Trick or Treat with several of their friends. Nate chose to be spiderman and Max chose Elmo.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Aron and Erica said...

AWESOME costumes! & I resonate with your love of fall...the picture of the tree..ah, breathtaking!