This falls into the "he'll kill me for this later" category. But I'm not sure which one will get me first.
Will it be Max? The one that got out of the shower this morning and then ran into the computer room to stand on a chair right next to his big brother, to watch his big brother playing computer games?
Or will it be Nate? The big brother who was so sweetly and innocently playing computer games when out of the blue- he got pee'd on by his little brother standing on the chair next to him?
Yep. You read that correctly. Max stood on a chair and peed on his brother. Then they took a shower together. I guess that's what being brothers is all about.
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That is tooooooo funny!
Sorry Nate
Ha ha ha ha. I am laughing pretty hard over here!! That has to be one of the funniest stories ever!! They are going to love hearing it over and over, in the years to come. LOL
Katie
Oh my! Poor Nate!
Post a Comment