Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas Past Winner

The Winner of the Christmas past contest is non other than

Erica from Kirk Haven

It's rather fitting since she inspired the contest. Congrats to all you got the correct answers or made some attempt. The year was 2003, Kaylee was 7, Nate was 2.

The hint that it was not Max in the picture was a big hint since Max is now 2- the same age as Nate in the picture. Then once you guessed that Nate was 2 you could figure that the year was 2003. Kaylee's birthday is in the Meet the Characters- The Ballerina post. So using her birthday as a guide you could figure her age in the photo- she was 7, almost 8.

BTW, for those wondering how the winner was chosen it was a random drawing. Everyone who entered or commented on the post was put in the drawing.

1 comment:

Aron and Erica said...

WhOPEEEE! I am pumped. I never win anything!
I'll have to share my drink with Carol since she helped with the birthdate!