Last night when I picked Kaylee up from dance, I asked my usual question-
"So how'd it go?"
On Monday's Kaylee is a teaching assistant for pre-school classes so she some times has funny stories to share. Last night, she was the funny story.
In response to my question, she heaved a big sigh and replied:
"It was really tough today.
In the pre-school ballet class we had 2 new students. Identical Twins! And they both had yellow leotards, and white tights, and white shoes. They even had the same ponytail holders! Sigh!! I asked one of them what they were going to wear next week and she said they were both going to wear pink!!!!"
So if you are having a rough day at work- think of Kaylee. I mean what could be harder than trying to tell the difference between 4 year old twin ballerinas?
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment