Max is normally very agreeable, but having a fever & green goo coming out of his nose for 3 days makes him kind of cranky. Who can blame him? So I wasn't that surprised this morning when every suggestion I had was met with a no.
Do you want some water?..............no
Do you want some milk?...............no
Are you hungry?...............no
Do you want to play webkinz?...............no
Do you want to watch T.V.?...............no
Do you want to read a book?...............no
I think I went through every possibility, until finally I asked
Do you want to go cliff-diving?...............YES!
I don't know what made me ask that, I do tend to be a bit sarcastic when I'm frustrated, but I had to laugh at the fact that cliff-diving is what he said yes to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Missed you today at church. Poor little guy! Love his honest response- and Mommy's humor/sarcasm in it all! Hope he is feeling better soon!
How cute!! Love the sarcasm ... I WISH I could get a no out of Sophie! All she does is whine! Can't WAIT til she feels better!
lol...danger boy he is! We missed you in class on Sunday, but I'm glad Max had his mommy home to care for him!
Feel better, buddy!
Post a Comment