He has been working really hard in practice (most of the time) and its obviously paying off. He's still not the most focused 8 year old on the team. After every event he insisted on visiting the concession stand for a candy reward. I'm sure he'd swim even better if he didn't load up on sugar between each race but he still did amazing!
Here are his results:
Saturday:
Medley Relay- 2nd place 1:32.19
50 Free- 17th place 47.40
25 Fly- 10th place 23.17
100 IM- DQ 1:58.56
25 Back- 13th place 25.30
100 Free Relay- 2nd place 1.21.24
50 Back- 11th place 56.06
25 Breast- 11th place 28.23
25 Free- 10th place 19.88
At the beginning of the meet, Nate said he wanted a new sweatshirt. I told him if he swam good I'd buy him one. He definitely earned his sweatshirt this weekend!

3 comments:
That's hilarious that he was loading up on the goodies in between races :) Great job Nate...personal best in all events...Awesome!
Great job Nate. It was exciting to see you swim. You are awesome!
Post a Comment