I see a generation
Rising up to take its place
with selfless faith, with selfless faith
Because from where I sit in the auditorim, I can see that generation in the first three rows, singing their hearts out, with their hands raised to their King. God has put us in this amazing group of believers and surrounded our children with peers that love and serve him. It chokes me up, just thinking about what this generation is going to do for him. And I feel so very blessed to be able to watch and serve along side of them.

2 comments:
Beautiful! I started to look down at em and knew I would NOT get through it if I did. I was thinking the same thing!
i find so much joy in watching this generation worship each week. often find myself smiling freely through the songs, singing and marveling at the work that God is doing in making them bold sodiers for Christ. it is awesome!
Post a Comment