Monday, September 20, 2010

Mommy & Max time

Max & I had a little time to ourselves tonight after we dropped Kaylee off at dance. I gave Max a choice of what he wanted to do and he chose Sonic. I asked him what he wanted and this was the conversation.

Me: "Max what do you want from Sonic?"

Max: "You know that thing that Nate got the last time, after swimming, when he came home and said "ha,ha, look what I have?"

Me: "yeah...."

Max: "well that's what I want. But I'm not going to say 'ha, ha' because that's naughty. Can you tell Nate that's naughty? And that you'll spank his butt if he does it again? But I won't do it, if you get me one."

Me: "so you want a Butterfinger Sonic Blast?"

Max: "I guess if that's what its called."

Photobucket

Derek wants me to update this post to note that while he didn't say "ha, ha, look what I have", Max did say "I got a sonic blast! I got a sonic blast!" The minute that Derek & Nate got home from swim practice.

2 comments:

beckyjomama said...

A boy after my own heart!

Anonymous said...

this makes me smile...sounds just like something that would have come out of the mouth of one of my babes!

hope max loved his sonic blast and his special time with mommy!