Sunday, September 19, 2010

St. Germaine Festival

Today Kaylee danced at St. Germaine Festival. It was a much smaller group of dancers than in years past, but they put a lot of heart into the show and it was very entertaining.

I took video with my new flip recorder, but the lighting was wrong so they didn't turn out well at all. I do want to share one picture though.

Photobucket

Look at those legs! Kaylee's leaps are getting to be quite amazing! She also did 7 fouettes in a row. As always it was a great start to another season of dance!

4 comments:

foey19 said...

IT was great to see her dance. She did a great job. I really liked the first dance she did but was impressed by the worship song she danced to.

beckyjomama said...

She.Is.Awesome.

Kelly said...

great form!

Denise said...

This is a great picture!