This post is especially for Erica & BeckyJo to make amends for not having pictures of the Spaghetti-os . Special thanks to Susan who got to experience Max eating ice cream live and happen to have her new camera handy!
LOVE it!!!! I wish I could enjoy ice cream like I mean it when I eat my Chocolate Mouse Tracks!!
I love his hair! He is looking sooooo grown up, Kelli! Exactly what kind of Spaghettios are you feeding this child? We'll take some...whatever they are!
4 comments:
WOW! I am sure that is what Sophie will look like on Saturday. Just remind me to take her clothes off BEFORE she goes cake swimmin!
Oh, yah and .... EW!
LOVE it!!!! I wish I could enjoy ice cream like I mean it when I eat my Chocolate Mouse Tracks!!
I love his hair! He is looking sooooo grown up, Kelli! Exactly what kind of Spaghettios are you feeding this child? We'll take some...whatever they are!
That is great! Awesome pics...what a ham! Makes me want some ice cream right now!
Post a Comment