Monday, September 8, 2008

Not the brightest idea

Here's a homeschool science experiment for you to try on your own... NOT!

Let the bathroom mirror lights get really hot.

Stand on the bathroom counter.

Drip cold water on the really hot light bulb.

Time how long it take for the light bulb to burst.

Tell no one.

Count how many days it takes your parents to notice the broken light bulb.


I'm sure I don't have to tell you which of our little scientists came up with this idea. When we discovered it, we asked what possessed him to do this. His answer was,

"It was an experiment. You know- science. Like school."

Yeah, right. I guess school is back in session.

3 comments:

beckyjomama said...

Holy cow!!! Did he clean it up himself too? How dangerous!!!

Duh, Danger Boy?!?!?!!

Good luck Kelli!

Anonymous said...

Don't remember that experiement from any of my science classes. He has been named appropriately...what a little rascal!

Anonymous said...

My my...I have to admit, reading about Danger Boy's antics reminds me that I am not the only one that God has bestowed a patience-zapping child on. Oye!